– Smartphone connected with App via Bluetooth 4.0. Stable, fast and super low consumption
– Pedometer: set your health goal and view your daily activities, check and analyze data anytime
– Reminder: Phone call, Message, Twitter Facebook, WhatsApp, Skype
– Simple and clear function menu, one button operation, easy to use
– LCD displays steps, distance and calories
– 3 groups of buzzer sound alarm, you won’t miss anything
– Professional stopwatch supports subsection time and background waking
– IP67 ( or 5ATM ) standard dust and water resistant
– 12 months standby time under saving mode, no need to consider
– Long standby time up to 8 months and 12 months in saving mode
– Warranty: 1 year
APP Name: Sports+
APP Languages: English, Russian, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, and Arabic.
Note: watch the language, only English and Arabic numbers. Do not press any buttons while underwater.
Suitable for everyday use such as swimming, fishing, etc. (Not suitable for diving and snorkeling.)
step counting ,burn calaries,walking distance,alram,stopwatch,calander,incoming caller reminder,incoming call reminder;
information call reminder,camera remoter,low battery,Bluetooth 4.0;FSTN screen
Compatible with Android and iPhones
Connect your phone to display your activity or use the Sports+ app
Professional Luminous dial
Beeps to remind you of incoming calls and messages
No need to charge
Uses CR2430 battery,8 months battery life under normal use,12 months battery life under energy-saving mode
3 groups of buzzer sound alarm, you won’t miss anything
When the phone is linked to the watch, you simply press the button on the watch to complete take a photo
24 hours of real-time sport monitoring
walking steps, walking distance, and energy consumption etc data are always at your fingertips.
How to power on?
When the watch is switch off, long press S2 and S3 buttons until “on” shows in the center of the dial, then the watch will be switched on
How to power off?
On any mode(or dial interface), long press S2 and S3 buttons (for about 3 seconds) until “off” shows in the center of the dial, then the watch will be switched off